translating NEXUS format to .MSF format

Jerry Learn learn at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 26 12:03:11 EST 1998

Although I have not used it for this particular conversion, I think that
Don Gilbert's readseq program should do this. It is available as C source
from:

<ftp://ftp.bio.indiana.edu/molbio/readseq>

Jerry Learn

Research Associate

Health Sci. Ctr., Rm. K443-C      |
Dept. of Microbiology             | Learn at u.washington.edu
University of Washington          | Phone: (206) 616-4286
Box 357740                        |   FAX: (206) 616-1575
Seattle, WA  98195-7740  USA      |