IUBio

RNA pol I promoter - structural analysis

Andy Waters waters at rullf2.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Mar 18 06:30:22 EST 1998

Dear Group,
			We have localised a RNA pol I promoter region and would like to
perform a structural analysis similar to that reported by Marilley &
Pasero (1996) NAR 24. 2204-12 where local DNA bending and melting
charactersitics were shown to be conserved for pol I promoters.  It's
difficult to get hold of the programme and we're now searching.  Can
anyone help us locate this programme or better yet, assist with a
similar analysis?

All suggestions, offers are very welcome.

Thanks,

Andy Waters
Dept Parasitology,
University of Leiden,