IUBio

post-doc gcg

Anne Bahr annebahr at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Feb 20 15:18:57 EST 1998

Hello,

I am a french student in molecular biology and I am finishing my thesis.
I would like to do a post-doc (or to find a job) in bioinformatics,
working with gcg for exemple, learning  programming if possible....
Another possibility could be to do first a formation in programing and
then to look for a job or a post-doc, but I don't know what to do and how
to find these opportunities.
If you have informations concerning what I could do (labs which could be
interested, formations, ...) please let me know.

Thank you,                  Anne