GCG figure files and PCs

Greg jquinn at shell7.ba.best.com
Tue Feb 17 22:48:26 EST 1998

Mike Mitchell <m.mitchell at icrf.icnet.uk> wrote:
> I know that there is a Mac application, GCGFigure, that will convert a Figure
> file into a Mac PICT file. Is there a Windows application that will perform an
> equivalent conversion?

> Thanx

For what it's worth Mike, the Ardi program called 'Executor' is a Mac emulator that runs on a
PC and it runs GCG figure just fine. (Whether you fell like blowing over $100 on it is another
matter). You can pick up a demo at: http://www.ardi.com
(I have no connection with Ardi). I believe that GCG also licenses a Gif format driver, which
would obviously allow you to use the file on a PC.