IUBio

telnet clients for GCG graphics

Harry Hahn h3 at ucla.edu
Thu Oct 9 20:03:13 EST 1997

Can anyone recommend a freeware Windows telnet client that has support for
one form or another of GCG graphics? We currently recommend Kea, which
does regis, but I'm guessing there must be a freeware alternative.

On the Macintosh, do any clients other than Versaterm and BetterTelnet
support any of GCG's graphic options? Versaterm has a horrible interface
and is a pain for us to support while BetterTelnet's tektronix is slow and
not optimal.

Thanks,
Harry

--
Harry Hahn <h3 at ucla.edu>
Research and Instructional Biocomputing Services - UCLA