MacX and GCG V 9.0 (again)

jan hellings j.f.hellings at amc.uva.nl
Fri Jun 20 08:02:00 EST 1997

I just installed on a few Mac's It tooke me a while but after all the
troubles it runs fine.
I have configured it with XDMCP query for CDE on our Sun.
Most Unix workstations will server CDE This will give you a whole
X-environment.
The server must be set in a single window mode and some fonts have to be
added
to the font list.
Yours
Jan Hellings
ps. See if your host file allows connections to your Mac.