MacX and GCG V 9.0 (again)

Francois JEANMOUGIN pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Jun 19 02:42:38 EST 1997

[Posted on the newsgroup and to help at gcg.com]

In article <9706181752.AA00771 at russell.ucsf.edu>,
	botka at CGL.UCSF.EDU (Chris Botka) writes:
[...]

	Well. I carefully looked at the doc (system and seqlab guide)
but I was not able to find the X requirements for seqlab. If GCG can
clarify this, this can help several labs (we are running eXodus for Mac
and will upgrade the faulting Sun workstation, so, it doesn't matter
for us...).
	Just to say...I'm just curious.
							Francois.
--
Francois Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc, qu'il faut descendre a jeun."(Thiefaine)