IUBio

Locally Mounted Databases

Ellis Golub ellis at vesicle.dental.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 30 10:16:46 EST 1996

We use the GCG software for sequence analysis, but do our database
searching over the net.  The question for discussion is whether to continue
this, or enlarge our disk capacity to handle the databases.

--
Ellis Golub                  Phone: (215) 898-4629
Biochemistry Department      FAX:   (215) 898-3695
University of Pennsylvania   ellis at biochem.dental.upenn.edu
School of Dental Medicine
4001 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6003