IUBio

VT-pro ?phone no.

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Fri Oct 18 15:47:40 EST 1996

Hello Chris,

I have two numbers for companies called Synergy Software in the
mid-Atlantic region, which I grabbed from the latest update of Select Phone
ProCD.  These are:

Synergy Software
2457 Perkiomen Ave
Reading, PA  19606-2049
610-779-0522

Synergy Software International
15020 Shady Grove Rd
Rockville, MD  20850-3364
301-309-2500

Hope one of these get's you your upgrade.  You'd think they would forward
address changes to all their registered users, wouldn't you?

Scott

At 10:29 AM 10/18/96, Chris Upton wrote:
>Are the makers of Versaterm-Pro (mac software)  still around?
>The phone number I have for Synergy Software (215)779-0522 doesn't work.

[snip]

    R. Scott Jokerst (510-648-8229)    scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
       Biological Data Transport       http://www.data-transport.com
 Bringing FOCUS to life sciences informatics, product, & services resources