prettybox bug?

Hugo Klaassen hugo at sgi.celgen.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed May 22 01:04:54 EST 1996

hi!
I have a prettybox problem. When I take an .msf file to shade the
residues (protein) everything works fine except when I have a part of
the .msf where only one sequence is present (for instance one of them is
longer than the rest and "stick out"). What happens then is that the aa
get colored as there was a 100% identity (black background). Anyone has
an idea how to get rid of that miscoloring?

Przemko