GIF from GCG graphics output

Ed Rybicki ED at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu May 23 04:43:10 EST 1996

>   What about screen capture? Or, I use a Tektronix emulator on a Mac and can
> save as PICT. This would be easy to read into any graphics program and then
> save as GIF.

Nah - HPGL graphics convert SOOOO easily via Corel Draw, and even
Word for win that there should be no other way.  Also vector files,
meaning can be scaled without pixelating.  PaintShop Pro also does an
excellent job of converting anything to anything (and is shareware),
even Mac PICT files to GIF/BMP/JPG or reverse.

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | phone: x27-21-650-3265
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  fax: x27-21-650 4023
      7700, South Africa    |
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"