GIF from GCG graphics output

Chris Upton cupton at uvic.ca
Wed May 22 13:03:11 EST 1996

In Article <1996May21.195421.46502 at yogi.urz.unibas.ch>,
schmitz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch (Michael Schmitz) wrote:
>Joe Mack (mack at ncifcrf.gov) wrote:
>: In article <319C4FAD.41C6 at dl.ac.uk> Martin Hilbers <mph at dl.ac.uk> writes:
>: >Mr. P. Cunningham wrote:
>: >>
>: >> Does any one have any 'easy' fix to generating 'gifs' ( for html docs)
>: >> from GCG's programs (including figure)  ie is there a ps-->gif utility?

Hi,
  What about screen capture? Or, I use a Tektronix emulator on a Mac and can
save as PICT. This would be easy to read into any graphics program and then
save as GIF.

Cheers,
  Chris
Chris Upton   Assistant Professor     **new email:  cupton at uvic.ca  **
Biochemistry & Microbiology           --------------------------------
University of Victoria             (604)721-6507
PO Box 3055, Victoria              (604)721-8855 fax
BC, Canada   V8W 3P6