GIF from GCG graphics output

Chris Barry chbarry at llnl.gov
Fri May 17 11:32:28 EST 1996

I haven't tried this so I don't know if it will work. I would save the
GCG output in a postscript format then I would import that into a second
program (viewer) that can save output in a gif format. A shareware
program that might be able to do this on the net is Paint Shop Pro for a
PC computer. SGI 's have one that comes with their OS.

Chris