image file output

DWELROD at pwinet.upj.com DWELROD at pwinet.upj.com
Thu May 9 09:09:38 EST 1996

Mike,
An answer to your question can be found in WWW2GCG, written by Marc Colet
at the Belgian EmbNet Node (BEN) http://ben.vub.ac.be/
E-mail address      mcolet at dbm.ulb.ac.be
Mailing address
     Marc Colet
     BEN
     ULB CP 300
     Rue des Chevaux, 67
     B-1640 Rhode-St-Genese
Phone number      + 32/2/6509761   Fax number      + 32/2/6509767

The WWW2GCG interface takes GCG plots and generates GIF files that are
displayed in Netscape.

Dave Elrod
Bioinformatics Group
Pharmacia & Upjohn
Pharma Product Center US

David W. Elrod, Ph.D.               Internet:  dwelrod at upj.com
Computer-Aided Drug Discovery       Upjohn Laboratories
                Pharmacia & Upjohn, Inc.
301 Henrietta St.                   Kalamazoo, MI  49007-4940 USA
Phone (616) 833-7772                Fax (616) 833-9183
         BioInformatics & Computational Chemistry