image file output

Pascal_Bochet Pascal_Bochet at brown.edu
Mon May 6 09:36:46 EST 1996

In article <318A81B8.41C6 at amgen.com>, mbass at amgen.com says...

GCG has released a MAC program which takes their *.figure files (the files
that you can see listed in the Output Manager in WPI or that you can generate
with the: -figure=name.figure switch) as input, display the figure on a Mac
screen, can print it on your Mac printer or save it in PICT format. It is
available from their Web site:
http://www.gcg.com.
That should do the job.

Pascal_Bochet at brown.edu
Disclaimer: No affiliation with GCG. I just use their programs.