image file output

Dr.Greg Quinn jquinn at nntp.best.com
Fri May 3 22:26:13 EST 1996

Michael Bass (mbass at amgen.com) wrote:
: Is there a way to create an image file as output from GCG programs, like
: pepplot?  I'd like to display the results of an analysis on the Web.  I'd
: like to stay away from doing a screen capture to get the image.  I've
: looked at a number of image conversion programs, but I can't find a format
: that GCG can write and the conversion program can read.

: Thanks for any tips!

I recall that there was a 'hpgl2gif' utility that came with the www2gcg
distribution. Sorry I can't remember more about it