image file output

Michael Bass mbass at amgen.com
Fri May 3 16:59:20 EST 1996

Is there a way to create an image file as output from GCG programs, like
pepplot?  I'd like to display the results of an analysis on the Web.  I'd
like to stay away from doing a screen capture to get the image.  I've
looked at a number of image conversion programs, but I can't find a format
that GCG can write and the conversion program can read.

Thanks for any tips!

Mike Bass

--

Michael B. Bass, Ph.D.
Amgen, Inc.
Email:  mbass at amgen.com
*** Disclaimer: These are the opinions of the poster not Amgen Inc.***