html version of EGCG documentation

Martin Hilbers mph at dl.ac.uk
Fri May 3 09:12:58 EST 1996

Hi folks,

An html version of the documention for the EGCG extensions of the
GCG package is available from the SEQNET www server at
http://www.dl.ac.uk/SEQNET/EGCGdoc/Doc.html. If you are
inerested in having your own copy of this, I suggest you
read the instructions in http://www.dl.ac.uk/SEQNET/EGCGdoc/about.html

Cheers,

Martin
|  Martin Hilbers        |    E-mail: m.p.hilbers at dl.ac.uk        |
|  SEQNET                |    Tel:    +44-1925-603492             |
|  Daresbury Laboratory  |    Fax:    +44-1925-603100             |
|  Cheshire WA4 4AD      | SEQNET is the UK national EMBNet node  |
|  United Kingdom        | http://www.dl.ac.uk/SEQNET/home.html   |