BioCompanion book

Reinhard Doelz doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Wed Mar 27 09:42:47 EST 1996

Suzanne Rodday (Suzanne_Rodday at brown.edu) wrote:
: Has anyone used the BioCompanion book (which helps users with GCG).  An
: electronic version used to be on the Web, but now that is only local-site
: accessible.  I was wondering if it was worth ordering when one is just learning
: GCG.

The BioCompanion is accessible as it used to be on bioftp.unibas.ch in the
survival directory. The document is shareware and suffered from extremely
frequent WWW access, therefore I had to remove the hypertext links to it.
As I do no longer work at Basel University, I cannot guarantee its permanent
availability.
You might want to try with normal ftp access and retry if the server complains
about too frequent users.

Regards
Reinhard Doelz

--