Reading help

Francois Jeanmougin jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Mar 15 04:10:55 EST 1996

	Hello all,
	In a lot of articles written this week, there were affirmations that
were false (at least one by me ...). Conclusion, gcgmanagers are unable
to read properly the doc (don't want to cite anyone).
	You remember,  with WPI we had trouble to import existing MSF files,
well, it's really easy :
	You add the msf file in the working list (add sequence), then double
click on the file, the Main list window displays all the sequences in
file, you can then choose the sequences you want to edit with lineup...
At the end, you double click on the MSF file and then the working list is
cleaned.

	Another is with X emulators, in eXodus, you can define the WPI as a
client, by giving the whole path in the client editor. It's completely
transparent for users...

	Well, that's all for now, but I think we have to read the f... manual
before posting an article,

	Rendez-vous to europeans in Heidelberg soon, see you'
					Francois.

Francois Jeanmougin
Bioinformatic service
IGBMC Strasbourg France