IUBio

Mac XWindows emulators.....

Nick Staffa, ph 361-9422 ext226 STAFFA at NIEHS.NIH.GOV
Thu Mar 14 11:20:33 EST 1996

Thomas Zucker-Scharff said:
>thats a font message detailing the font that was expected but could not be
>found.

With this profound information, let me re-phrase the question:
Who is asking for this font and how can I make him stop it?
Likewise when running eXodus, eXodus can't find Cornflower,Periwinkle, or
OrangeYellow, but who is asking for these colors and how can I make him
stop?

I will miss MacX 1.2 'cause if you wanted to play with colors and fonts,
the font definitions, as well as the color names were accessable from
MacX's fonts and colors menus. You could copy them and put them in your
copy of Wpi.  Things are more complicated in MacX 1.5 or eXodus.

BTW: using font decw$cursor for the cursor font in exodus gives a nice
arrow in WPI's main list window and an I beam in a simple X window.