GCG Access

Marc Goldstein magoldst at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 31 00:41:31 EST 1996

Hello,

	I am a GCG (VAX) user who will soon be loosing access, since I left my
post-doc position at a university to get an industry position.  I
still find GCG to be an invaluable tool, and would like to buy access
to a VAX running GCG, so that I could TELNET in from my Netcom
account.

	Does anyone know of someplace that sells access? The university I came
from does not sell access to non-affiliates such as alumni like me.
I'd be willing to pay reasonable monthly/hourly fees for access to a
GCG system.

	Thanks for your help.

	Sincerely,

	Marc Goldstein