menu system for GCG?

Christoph Gartmann GARTMANN at IMMUNBIO.MPG.DE
Tue Jul 30 13:03:15 EST 1996

In <bulsecod-2907961447350001 at 192.190.14.58> bulsecod at labtalk.als.orst.edu writes:

> Where can I find info on menu systems (VAX/VMS) that can be used for GCG?
> In the past, I have used HYGCG (something like this?) for UNIX, but am not
> sure how to find information for the VAX.

There is GCG-menu for VMS (both VAX and AXP) available from the EMBL- and EBI-
fileservers. Let me know if you need more details.

Regards,
   Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer      Phone   : +49-761-5108-465   Fax: -221       |
| Immunbiologie                                                              |
| Postfach 1169                 Internet: gartmann at immunbio.mpg.de           |
| D-79011  Freiburg, FRG                                                     |
+----------- Do you know MENUE, the user environment for OpenVMS? -----------+