GCG user support

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at .u-strasbg.fr
Mon Jul 29 02:58:53 EST 1996

	Well, well,

	Some news about that...I'm not sleeping... The two projects are :
		-maintaining a newsgroup dedicated to large user support
guys, then rapid exchange of tools, ideas, and gcg-team interactive. I can
maintain such a news group. If anyone have a rapid info to how to create
one, let me know.
		-creating a web based gcg beginner page, not specific.
I also have some place to do that, but I will need your help. I will
make a first step to this and then we all can suggest modifications.
Like you can sea, I speak a very bad english, so the pages will also
be translated in french. Any other translaters are welcome!

	I have now about 20 addresses of user support guys, that are
interested in that. You will all be contacted when this will progress...

						Francois.
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr

Nagasaki ne profite jamais (STTELLLA)