GCG user support

Frederic PLEWNIAK plewniak at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Jul 26 04:35:03 EST 1996

> PR - Anybody know of more reports?
>
> FP - I won't list them all but an Altavista search with the keywords
>      "meeting report" currently gives some 700000 hits...
>
> PR - Errr. Not all GCG User Focus meeting reports surely?
>      Or did I miss a smiley somewhere :-)

GCG's pretty popular, isn't it?  8o)
                                  ^-- I haven't forgotten this one! ;o)

Well, actually, I didn't use "GCG User Focus" keywords as you had
asked  for "more meeting reports", not "more _GCG User Focus_ ones. 8o)

Anyway, depending upon how you specify your query for GCG User Focus
meeting reports you get from 0 to 400000 hits!

The most efficient combination I could find was :

               +"GCG User Focus" +meeting +report

Which gave me exactly two hits : Heikki Lehvaslaiho's and Hans Mehlin's
reports...
AltaVista is fun indeed...

Regards,
Fred