GCG user support

Paul Roy proy at rsvs.ulaval.ca
Fri Jul 26 16:18:14 EST 1996

I also think there is a need for a non-site-specific Web based tutorial,
which could be customized by each site (VMS and Unix; WPI-lovers and
-haters)

Perhaps also English and French!

 Paul H. Roy                             Phone:  +1 418 654 2705
 Departement de biochimie,FSG            FAX:    +1 418 654 2715
 Universite Laval                        E-mail: proy at rsvs.ulaval.ca
 Quebec, QC  G1K 7P4
 CANADA