GCG user support

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 07:56:21 EST 1996

In article <4t7j54$6l1 at arcturus.ciril.fr> pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr (Francois Jeanmougin) writes:
>   In article <31F74659.7AD2 at embl-heidelberg.de>,
>	   "Luca I.G. TOLDO" <luca.toldo at embl-heidelberg.de> writes:
>   some things...
>
>   ...?!

First scientific meeting I have been to where the organisers want to keep
the list of attendees confidential....

I was there. It's no secret :-) It was great to meet so many EGCG users
at last - but I have forgotten many of the names and would also very
much like to know who was in Heidelberg.

There are meeting reports online at:

	http://www.gcg.com/pub/newsletter/vol4_no1_jun96.html

	http://www.uk.embnet.org/embnet.news/vol3_1/bits.html

	http://perrier.bmc.uu.se/embnet/sennedu/gcg-user-focus-group.html

Anybody know of more reports?
Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division,
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Hinxton, Cambs, CB10 1SA,