GCG user support

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at .u-strasbg.fr
Thu Jul 25 08:36:05 EST 1996

In article <PMR.96Jul25135622 at unst.sanger.ac.uk>,
	pmr at sanger.ac.uk (Peter Rice) writes:
>First scientific meeting I have been to where the organisers want to keep
>the list of attendees confidential....

	That's let me with no voice...

>I was there. It's no secret :-) It was great to meet so many EGCG users
>at last - but I have forgotten many of the names and would also very
>much like to know who was in Heidelberg.

	The great GCG staff given me the email adresses of all
the subscibing guys that were there (I was there, should I keep it
secret???). I keep this information in order to make a center
where everyone will find the kind of help he look for, and
another place dedicated to GCG support managers. The idee is
quite at the stage of infusion, at the time, more ingredients
are welcome...
	Well, for those interested in, I will try to create a
newsgroup first for manger support, and a WWW place with links
to available tutorials and formations.

	I'm sorry to every participant to the Heidelberg Toldo meeting
but they will receive several (at least one) mail from me to ask us
if they want to follow me.

	As I say before, the goal is to be ready when GCG9 is coming.

				Thanks to all open people,

							Francois.

--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr

Il y a de l'orage dans l'air, il y a de l'eau  dans le gaz
entre le jazz et la java...
	(french people should understand ...)