GCG user support

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 09:36:08 EST 1996

In article <31F7770A.1CE1 at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr> Frederic PLEWNIAK <plewniak at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr> writes:
>   Peter Rice wrote:
>   > There are meeting reports online at:
>   >
>     (...)
>   >
>   > Anybody know of more reports?
>   >
>   I won't list them all but an Altavista search with the keywords
>   "meeting report" currently gives some 700000 hits...

Errr. Not all GCG User Focus meeting reports surely?

Or did I miss a smiley somewhere :-)

Alta Vista can be fun though. I tried EGCG a while ago and found it on the
first page of hits in Japanese at the KAZUSA DNA RESEARCH INSTITUTE (KDRI)
(URL http://www.kazusa.or.jp/gcg/framemanual.html). Due to the
oddities of Alta Vista and several sites with EGCG docs online it's
now some way down the list.
Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division,
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Hinxton, Cambs, CB10 1SA,