GCG user support

Luca I.G. TOLDO luca.toldo at embl-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 25 05:03:16 EST 1996

Dear Dr. Jeanmougin wrote on bionet.software.gcg:

> PS1: for the GCG staff, we are always waiting for the list of the
> participants of the GCG user meeting in Heidelberg...please.

for what concern the GCG Focus Meeting that I organized in Heidelberg
with the support of the GCG and Compugen, you should contact me
directly.
For what concern my own responsibilities, and considering the rules
and regulations on the matter of data privacy, given that no written
authorization had been given by the participants to the meeting in
distributing their name as participant, I am not going to release any
list of this kind.

Any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards

Dr. Luca Ida Giovanni TOLDO (Ph.D.)
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Computer Group