(none)

David Iain Greig greig at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca
Wed Jul 24 07:36:35 EST 1996

Damon Harvey (dharvey at FRUITFLY.BERKELEY.EDU) wrote:
: Our lab recently stopped using the GCG because the new Sun/Solaris
: station will not support it.
: Is there a way to acess GCG via our campus server?

Eh?  I've got GCG running on Solaris 2.5 on a Sparc 5.  Do you mean
you have an ULTRASparc and 2.5.1 doesn't support it?  I don't believe
it, but I'll go install GCG for a test on an ULTRA upstairs just
to find out...

Anyone out there already using an ULTRA?  Boggle...

--D.

----
David Iain Greig, UNIX System Administrator	  Tel: (416) 813-5013
Research Computing Services                       Fax: (416) 813-7099
Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Ave, Toronto, Ont. M5G 1X8
greig at sickkids.on.ca                        "Arbor plena allouatarum"