PC molbiol software

Jerry Learn learn at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 19 12:33:42 EST 1996

In article <31EF4F7D.7834 at cid.csic.es>, molbmc at cid.csic.es wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Does anybody know whether exist PC versions of MAc programs such as DNA
> Strider, Oligo, Gene Construction Kit and so on?
> If so, where could I get them?

Miguel,

I suspect that DNA Strider is not available for PCs and from the Textco
WWW page <http://www.textco.com/GCK.html#997539> it appears that Gene
Construction Kit is available only for Macs.  However, a Windoze version
of Oligo (the NBI commercial program) does appear to be available
<http://www.natbio.com/s-ware1.htm>.

Good Luck!

_____
Jerry Learn

Research Associate

Dept. of Microbiology             | Learn at u.washington.edu
University of Washington          | Phone: (206) 616-4286
Box 357740                        |
Seattle, WA  98195-7740  USA      |   FAX: (206) 616-1575