GCG user support

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Jul 16 09:23:58 EST 1996

	Hi all,

	I noticed that in the GCG community, there is a category that
is growing exponentially, that is the user support community. I mean
people that don't do gcgmanagement (or not too much) but are in
big institutes and have to support lot of users.
	Most of us are writting tutorials in several ways, there is
also a FAQ. I want to know if you are interested in a centralisation
of this work. At this time, I have an Indy with 300Mo free that can
support something like a mailing list server or something like that.

	If you are interested in such a way of work, let me know.

						Francois.

PS1: for the GCG staff, we are always waiting for the list of the
participants of the GCG user meeting in Heidelberg...please.

PS2: If someone want to make a tutorial to make me learn english,
he (she) is welcome ;-)
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr

Nagasaky ne profite jamais (STTELLLA)