how do I put an interactive program under WPI ?

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Mon Apr 29 12:23:41 EST 1996

I have started installing locally developed programs under the WPI.
There is however a problem with programs that are supposed to
start in a telnet window. Putting TERMINAL in the *.config file
is not enough, because the the program then starts in the
Job Manager window instead of in a new window. I know that
there are wpiseqed, etc. programs, but I could not find the
source code and so do not know what the difference with seqed, etc,
is. Can someone advice me ?

	Guy Bottu