CODONPREFERENCE program

Chris Barry chbarry at mackiller.llnl.gov
Mon Apr 22 15:45:11 EST 1996

Hello,
    I have been using the CODONPREFERENCE and FRAME programs of GCG to
determine the open reading frames and the start codons. Unfortunately,
in the graphical output, it does not give the exact 3 base location of
the start/stop codons. I have tried using a text editor of the output
files to see if they would give me some clue... they were not obvious.
Is there a way to determine these locations easily? Any advice would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chris