EMBLtoGCG

Christoph Gartmann GARTMANN at IMMUNBIO.MPG.DE
Wed Apr 17 08:39:30 EST 1996

In <4l2hkk$ir5 at ratatosk.uio.no> rodrigol at bioslave.uio.no writes:

> Oh! Gosh! Apologies for the following error which crept into the
> source fix Lynn sent me ('}' missing):
>

> : Add lines __after__ the above lines so that it now reads:
>
> :   if (IsSwiss || IsProtein)
> :     strcpy(header->type, "P");
> :   else {
> :     CapTokens(shortName);
> :     strcpy(header->shortName, shortName);
> :     strcpy(header->type, "N");
>     }
> :   if ( IsProtein ) }
                       ^Sorry, but I think the this bracelet is obsolete

> :     strcpy(header->shortName, shortName);

Regards,
   Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer      Phone   : +49-761-5108-465   Fax: -221       |
| Immunbiologie                                                              |
| Postfach 1169                 Internet: gartmann at immunbio.mpg.de           |
| D-79011  Freiburg, FRG                                                     |
+----------- Do you know MENUE, the user environment for OpenVMS? -----------+