GCG Program Information

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Apr 8 11:17:56 EST 1996

http://www.gcg.com/

> Is there a downloadable demo program?

GCG is a program package for workstations. It does not make much sense
to install it on your favourite machine. I think you also need a
fortran compiler to install it (I've never played with GCG as an
admin, unfortunately). If you want GCG, persuade your computer center
to buy it.

--Cornelius.