Is GCG Software Shareware?

Cornelius Krasel phak004 at wrzx15.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Jul 20 11:40:35 EST 1995

Chris Barry (chbarry) wrote:
> Is GCG Software Shareware? Could someone tell me exactly what it is then?

I tried to email this to you but your mailserver doesn't insert a valid
address into the From: field (the way to change this is to contact your
system manager :-).

GCG is commercial. For more information, see http://www.gcg.com/
(or, if you possess a suitable machine like a DEC Alpha, SGI or Sun [I
hope I didn't forget anything :-)] and are willing to spend at least
$3000, mail to help at gcg.com -- the folks there are very helpful).

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Institut f. Pharmakologie, Versbacher Str. 9, D-97078 */
/* Wuerzburg, Germany                email: phak004 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de */