Different interface needed for V8.0 altogether:TCP/IP clients

Michael Myers myersm at rockyj.rockefeller.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:26:35 EST 1995

Although I'm just a greenhorn when it comes to programming, I have found this
discussion to be quite interesting. IMHO, I vote that further disc. continue in
this newsgroup. Hopefully most of you readers are using threaded newsreaders
rather than getting email.

PS. I selfishly vote for the TCP/IP route as well.