Graphics in GCG

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Mon Jan 30 17:12:37 EST 1995

Peter Rice (pmr at unst.sanger.ac.uk) wrote:
> Correct me if I have the wrong impression, but would it help you
> to have the GCG manual available on your PC or Mac (including graphics
> examples) ?

> I worked on a project to do this through hypercard some years ago,
> with some Italian friends. Then GCG changed the way the documentation
> was procesed, and we agreed to drop the project until GCG 8.0 was
> out. It should be possible to do something similar with Windows help
> files generated from the manual, and of course html.

A HTMLized GCG manual is on the Web somewhere in Strasbourg. I haven't
been there (virtually :-) yet, and I don't have an URL handy. I think
I found it in Keith Robison's biopages at Harvard.

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */