CpGplot...Where and how?

William Milford Rideout III Wellcome-CRC wmr at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 11:35:30 EST 1995

Hello,

I'm looking for the elusive program CpGPLOT on GCG or in some GCG packages.
I have heard that it does or did exist and have seen the output from said
program, BUT in our UNIX GCG version 7.3 I cannot find it! Was it only
available on the VAX version? Or is it a supplemental program that can be
added as a tool?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

cheers,

William Rideout