IUBio

calculating pK's

mario garcia cibmg05 at cc.csic.es
Mon Jan 16 04:24:24 EST 1995

Hi Everybody,

We are trying to find out if there is any software tool avalaible to calculate
the average pK of any peptide sequence. We think that there would be a
program so-called "Delphi" (or something like that) but we cannot find it.
Would you have any notice regarding this goal? Any kind of information
will be gratefully appreciate.
Nicely regards in advance.

       Mario Garcia de Lacoba.           Phone   : +341 5611800 (ext.4334)
                                         Fax     : +341 5627518
Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas     E-mail  : cibmg05 at cc.csic.es
              C.S.I.C.
         C./ Velazquez, 144