IUBio

wpi ...

Reinhard Doelz doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Wed Feb 22 09:10:13 EST 1995

Przemko (przemko at reks.uia.ac.be) wrote:
: Hi!
: I am using wpi as well as "menu" interface for GCG ver8.0 (developed in
: Brussels). When I use "translate" function on wpi, I do not have in the submenu
: "extractpeptide" and some other things.
: Is it a wpi problem? Are other items missing that someone else knows about? I
: would like to point out that this has nothing to do with EGCG.

I'm slightly confused. GCG Ver 8.0, as well as WPI, are developments of GCG
Inc.; Madison, Wisconsin. EGCG is an effort of European programmers, notably
Peter Rice and Rodrigo Lopez for the initial launch based on Peter Rice's
GCGEMBL software. Belgium (the Belgian EMBnet node, BEN, Brussels),has
developed a GCG interface based on WWW, for local use using WWW Browsers.

What exactly is the problem you report?

Regards
Reinhard

--
 R.Doelz         Klingelbergstr.70| Tel. x41 61 267 2247  Fax x41 61 267 2078|
 Biocomputing        CH 4056 Basel| electronic Mail    doelz at ubaclu.unibas.ch|