IUBio

More Prettybox and EGCG

jsmith at MERLIN.MED.ECU.EDU jsmith at MERLIN.MED.ECU.EDU
Thu Apr 27 07:01:15 EST 1995

Christoph Gartmann (GARTMANN at IMMUNBIO.MPG.DE) wrote:
: In <1995Apr19.143619.5173 at reks.uia.ac.be> @reks.uia.ac.be writes:
:
: I have a Prettybox running under GCG V8.0 and VMS if anoyone is interested.
:
: Regards,
:    Christoph Gartmann

I have been following the discussions on Prettybox and EGCG.
I have seen the results of PrettyBox in various publications and
it looks good.  Is this part of the EGCG package??  Where can I
find out more about EGCG and is a version available for Unix/OSF1?

Thanks for the help.....

Jeff Smith