IUBio

how to run PrettyBox

Christoph Gartmann GARTMANN at IMMUNBIO.MPG.DE
Sat Apr 22 07:29:44 EST 1995

In <1995Apr19.143619.5173 at reks.uia.ac.be> @reks.uia.ac.be writes:

> In article <3n338m$ln6 at crcnis3.unl.edu>, lzhang at unlinfo.unl.edu (lingyu zhang)
> writes:
>

> >Hi, netters, I need some help from you on how to run PrettyBox in EGCG
> >program. PrettyBox displays multi-sequence alignment with boxed and
> >shade. I could not get the output as the program describes, instead
> >just get data output without figure/box.
> >Any help will be appreciated.
> >L Zhang
>
> Does it mean that the EGCG for ver.8 is out?

I have a Prettybox running under GCG V8.0 and VMS if anoyone is interested.

Regards,
   Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer      Phone   : +49-761-5108-465   Fax: -221       |
| Immunbiologie                 PSI     : PSI%(0262)45050160374::GARTMANN    |
| Postfach 1169                 Internet: gartmann at immunbio.mpg.de           |
| D-79011  Freiburg, FRG                                                     |
+----------- Do you know MENUE, the user environment for OpenVMS? -----------+