PeptideMap

Daniel S. Gurley dgurley at bimcore.emory.edu
Fri Apr 21 10:53:20 EST 1995

I've been trying to accomplish certain things with GCG with indifferent success.  What I'm trying to do is PeptideMap a peptide sequence and compare it to one that has had a nucleotide substition with a corresponding AA change.  The problem is that I don't want to use only the 12 proteases in the GCG package.  I want them ALL!  Converting enzymes, metalloproteases, serine proteases, everything- with their recognition sites & cleavage sites as a GCG data file.  Anyone know where I can get this?
Thanks woks, Dan.