Reproducing GCG Docs?

Michael Thornton michael at incyte.com
Wed Apr 19 19:37:13 EST 1995

Greetings..
     My apologies if I am dredging up an old thread.  I am wondering
about
copying or otherwise reproducing the gcg Program Manual for use at our
site.  (We have a site liscence and one copy of the dox).  I anyone knows
what the story is regarding distributing paper or possibly HTML versions
of the Docs for on-site use *only* and can tell me what is proper and
legitimate, I would be most grateful.

many thanx.....
Michael B. Thornton         Incyte Pharmaceuticals / Bioinformatics

The Lyfe is so short. The Crafte so long to Learne.  - Chaucer

For research use only.  Not for food, drug, household, or other uses.
Printed on 100% recycled electrons.