muliple click time in WPI

guillermo mulliert carlin gmc at matisse.legg.u-nancy.fr
Mon Oct 31 12:09:46 EST 1994

In article <38qqb1$qm4 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk (Gary Williams) writes:

   From: gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk (Gary Williams)
   Newsgroups: bionet.software.gcg
   Date: 28 Oct 1994 12:20:49 -0000
   Sender: lpddist at mserv1.dl.ac.uk

   Does anyone have any information on how to increase the time allowed
   between multiple clicks in WPI?

   Some of our users are finding difficulty in double clicking fast enough
   to select sub-topics in the Help window.  It would be nice if there were
   a command-line option in WPI to adjust this time.

   Gary Williams

   Computing Services Section,                    Email: G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
   MRC Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre,             Tel: 01223 494522
   Hinxton Hall, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1RQ, UK

Have you tried to modify in the mouse settings of the terminal and user?
I mean go to the Desktop menu, customize, mouse and change the clik speed.

					Hope this will help
					Have fun

					Guillermo Mulliert Carlin
					gmc at legg.u-nancy.fr