plotfold, squiggles

Peter Alefounder Bioc pra1 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 07:08:59 EST 1994

The -NOTICks option in plotfold and squiggles does not work.
I know that in at least one earlier version of plotfold it
did work. Is there any work-around for this? The -NOCAPtion
option only works sometimes, probably when given with some
other option(s), but I am not sure which. Maybe some
combination of other options has the effect of making
-NOTICks work?