How to obtain PILEUP dendrogram?

Jan T. Kim a1624091 at athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de
Tue Oct 25 14:26:07 EST 1994

Hello GCG gurus,

is there any way of obtaining the dendrogram that PILEUP prepares
for itself to guide the alignment process in a machine-readable
form?
To clarify my question, I don't ask how to obtain the *.Figure
file or any graphical representation thereof. I would like to
obtain the tree structure itself, e.g. in PHYLIP, New Hampshire,
or clustalv format.

Many thanx in advance for any pointers.

Greetinx, Jan
--
 +- Jan Kim -- X.400:    S=kim;OU=vax;O=mpiz-koeln;P=mpg;A=d400;C=de -+
 |             Internet: kim at vax.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de               |